Isn’t it so nice that we can start fresh and begin a new year! New beginnings are refreshing and energizing. Even though December 31st and January 1st are still only a day apart, we can start with a clean slate. This past year was a tough one for many people and many businesses. May this coming year truly be a new beginning for those who need it most!
Marketing Tips: How can I improve my business?
- Ask your customers how you can better server them, listen to them and make the changes necessary.
- Get written testimonials from some of your customers and put them up in your store or online.
- Place your contact information on the products you sell so the customer always knows how to get in touch with you easily.
- Ask for recommendations and new ideas from customers and employees.
- Ask a group of customer or employees to be a part of your advisory panel and run new products, services and pricing by them.
- Throw a party or special event for your best customers.
These tips focus on making your business the best it can be. When the quality of your business is excellent, that in itself, will bring you more business. Your current customers will keep coming back and they will recommend you to their friends/family/collegues.